Saturday 5 April 2014

Movie poster presentation

After giving the presentation to peers in my class and teacher I had good feedback which I am going to listen to, for example they said the image was good however it did not look like the female in the front looked scared by the figure behind her. They gave me ideas which I could use for example use blood on the mirror, have a shocked open face. I also criticised my draft of my poster because of the scenery behind the mirror, it takes away the idea of the mirror, for my next shoot of this photo I am going to add blood on the mirror, have a shocked face and also get rid of the background. I thought the criticism I received off peers was very helpful and will help me in the redrafting process. After redrafting my poster I am going to show my target audience and see what they think about the poster and what story it shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment